Covid-19: Club Activity in England from 19 July
Most legal restrictions to control COVID-19 have now been lifted. Participants are no longer required to stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with.
We will continue to display an NHS QR code to enable participants to ‘check in’ using the NHS app but this is no longer required.
There are no restrictions on how many people can take part in sport and physical activity, or on the activities they can do.
We will no longer require any participants to complete a Covid-19 Consent form, however as government guidance remains that everyone should be cautious whilst managing the risks as cases of COVID-19 remain high, We will ask all participants to club events to confirm they are taking all reasonable steps to participate safely.
All club sessions must still be booked online.
How to participate safely
There are some steps you should take to reduce the risk of transmission when you are participating.
- Check for COVID-19 symptoms and health conditions – Before attending any club events, all participants, officials, volunteers and spectators should self-assess for symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
If you, or anyone you live with, have one or more of these symptoms you should not attend any club activity, even if your symptoms are mild. You should follow NHS guidance on testing and self-isolation
If you test positive, your self-isolation period includes the day your symptoms started (or the day you had the test, if you do not have symptoms) and the next 10 full days.
Anyone you live with will also need to self-isolate at the same time.
You may need to self-isolate for longer if you get symptoms while self-isolating or your symptoms do not go away.
- Continue to follow good hygiene practices, to reduce the risk of transmission in sport environments
- You should avoid sharing equipment where possible and practical, including water bottles or other refreshment containers
- Face coverings are no longer required by law, but the government expects and recommends that people should continue to wear them in crowded and enclosed settings, to protect themselves and others.
Full details about how to participate safely are on the government website
Booking Covid Confirmation
I confirm myself and/or any participants have self-assessed for symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) and that if any participant, or anyone the participant lives with, displays one or more of symptoms you will not attend any club activity, even if symptoms are mild and will follow NHS guidance on testing and self-isolation
I have read the clubs covid guidance and will follow all steps to participate safely
I confirm that I will adhere to Government and Public Health England guidelines whilst attending the Club or partaking in Club activities.
I confirm that I have read, understood, and agree to comply with the Club’s guidance, communications, or policies related to Covid-19.
I have sought answers to any and all questions I have regarding the Club’s position from the relevant Club officials.
I understand that by attending the Club and partaking in Club activities I may be subject to an increased risk of exposure to Covid-19 and that by taking part in such activities I am accepting this increased risk.